Workshops Available Through Reach
Reach staff are available to provide workshops to you and your staff or group. We offer workshops on a variety of topics and are happy to work with you to create a session geared toward your unique needs.
Choose from one of the topics below, or ask us about creating a workshop on a topic of your choosing.
Play to Your Strengths – And Get the Job You Want!
Two – 2 hour sessions
People who focus on their strengths every day:
- Are 6 times more likely to be engaged in their jobs,
- Are more than 3 times as likely to report having an excellent quality of life
- Make more money, and their incomes increase at a higher rate
- Progress more quickly, and to higher levels in their career, than those who don’t believe they are focused on their strengths as work
- Are more self-confident
- Have better physical health
This program will:
- Administer the Gallup StrengthsFinder assessment, which will reveal your Top 5 Strengths.
- If you have taken the StrengthsFinder assessment in the past, that’s great! But if you haven’t taken the next steps, learning your Top 5 strengths is merely an interesting experience if done in isolation.
- Help you to Discover what they mean, and how they play out in your life.
- Find out what makes you stand out when compared to millions of other people studied.
- Give you tools to Develop your strengths
- You’ll explore who your greatest natural talents interact with your skills, knowledge and experience
- Create a plan to Apply your strengths, and put them into action on the job, and in your everyday life.
The date for the next session will be announced soon.
Strengths Essentials (4-6hrs)
This workshop is fun, interactive and designed to challenge you to identify your strengths and put them to work for you. In this invaluable workshop participants will learn 6 steps to leverage their strengths in their life and work.
STOP! Cut Out Weaknesses (5hrs)
This one of a kind workshop aims to help you learn how to identify, understand and neutralize your weaknesses so you can spend more of your time playing to your strengths. In this interactive workshop participants will learn 4 strategies to cut out weaknesses once and for all.
Power to Perform (7hrs)
In this one-day workshop, participants learn through self-coaching and peer coaching to create the powerful results they seek. Through interactive activities, participants focus on their real opportunities and challenges and complete the workshop with a clear, action- oriented 90-day implementation plan for change.